Analyst - Benefits Administration (Columbus, OH or Chicago, IL)
Working in the Benefits Administration Practice providing daily administration for defined benefit client plans:
• Contribute to the Firm’s profitability by meeting assigned realization/utilization objectives
• Process defined benefit functions/transactions with high degree of accuracy and within deadlines
• Census updates and address changes
• Valuation data preparation
• Process defined benefit calculations
•Answer client and participant questions to routine transactions
• Learn technical rules and provisions for defined benefit plans
•Communicate with coworkers, trustees, and clients to resolve processing issues immediately
•Keep managers apprised of issues
• Have proactive involvement with clients
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills with an emphasis on problem solving
• Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Excel; able to use mathematical and statistical formulas in Excel.
• Working knowledge of technology (i.e., Outlook email, internet resources, relevant databases)
• Ability to meet deadlines with the highest degree of accuracy
• Comfortable and able to excel in a team atmosphere
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
•Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on customer service
• Ability to understand and analyze large data sets
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Data Analytics or related area.
Findley Davies | BPS&M is an independent benefits and human resources consulting firm that serves as a trusted business partner to our more than 1,800 clients nationwide. With offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo, OH; Nashville, TN, Chicago, IL, and Louisville, KY our over 200 consultants and administrators provide strategic counsel to help navigate the changing benefits landscape, successfully manage workforce issues and align their human resources strategy with their organizational objectives.
We are looking for talent that is eager for a leadership opportunity that could be a path to ownership in a high growth organization.