Senior Consultant (Cleveland, OH or Columbus, OH)
As a Senior Consultant in the Human Capital practice, this position will independently identify opportunities to provide human resources services and work with team members to sell those projects. The candidate will lead a wide variety of projects in Human Capital including Wellness, Compensation, Change Management and HR Service Delivery services. Key activities in this role include:
• Develop relationships with clients to identify needs and services
• Design project steps and scope with fee estimates
• Manage projects by overseeing planning and tracking project activities
• Prepare and deliver quality presentations and reports
• Work with writers and graphic designer to create client communications
• Gather and manipulate data using spreadsheets and databases
• Prepare and manage project budgets
This is an opportunity to work with a variety of clients and projects in industries ranging from manufacturing to healthcare. The role will work independently and will need to demonstrate thought leadership and share best practices. This position could be the first step in a long, fulfilling career that offers leadership opportunities and the potential for ownership in a high growth organization.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with a preference for business or related field.
• Over five years of experience in a business consulting environment. Preference for previous experience as
human resources practitioner.
• Knowledge and experience in human resources disciplines including wellness, compensation, change
management, internal communication, mergers, HRIS systems, and coaching preferred.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project management experience
• Proficient in business technology tools (that is, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• Ability to lead in teams and deliver independent work products
Findley Davies | BPS&M is an independent benefits and human resources consulting firm that serves as a trusted business partner to our more than 1,800 clients nationwide. With offices in Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo, OH; Nashville, TN, Chicago, IL, and Louisville, KY our over 200 consultants and administrators provide strategic counsel to help navigate the changing benefits landscape, successfully manage workforce issues and align their human resources strategy with their organizational objectives.
We are looking for talent that is eager for a leadership opportunity that could be a path to ownership in a high growth organization.