The people of Findley Davies pride themselves on doing exceptional work for exceptional clients. Our highest professional aspiration is to use our skills, experience, creativity, and intellect to deliver significant value for clients, and to help them achieve important business objectives.
In striving for a long-term client partnership based on trust and mutual respect, we recognize the importance of building common understanding and shared expectations from the outset. For that reason, we have developed and committed to a "client promise" that spells out those things that all clients can and should expect from Findley Davies, as well as those things that we ask of any organization with which we agree to work.
We take this promise seriously, and regularly revisit it as a tool for feedback and self-assessment. We hope that you will do the same.
Our goal is to create the foundation for a working relationship of fairness and integrity - one that will be mutually satisfying and rewarding for both our organizations.
What your organization can expect from Findley Davies:
- Commitment and adherence to the highest ethical, professional and service standards
- Objective, outside perspective based on pertinent experience
- An attitude of partnership and a long-term perspective
- Candor, constructively given, and a willingness to express the unpopular opinion
- A commitment to understanding your organization and your business environment
- The best available professional capabilities
- Careful stewardship of your resources (time, money and information)
- Value, in the form of relevant, insightful advice and execution
- Commitment to cutting-edge thinking in our core disciplines
- No surprises, and immediate attention to and resolution of any misunderstandings
- A professional, likable account team, and access to senior management of the firm
What Findley Davies asks of your organization:
- Make us an active part of your team; solicit our ideas, advice and feedback
- Keep us informed about your business, your plans and your industry
- Give us access to decision-makers who are relevant to our assignments
- Be open to new ideas and concepts
- Provide honest, prompt feedback on our work and on your satisfaction
- Work with us to minimize surprises, and to resolve any misunderstandings quickly
- Give us an opportunity to earn a role as a valued, long-term partner
- Assume that our capabilities are continually growing in response to changes in the marketplace, and allow us to update you from time to time