Areas of Expertise
- Pension Plan Administration
- DC Plan Administration
- Plan Conversions
- Nonqualified Plan Administration
- Participant Education
- Plan Compliance
- Plan Documentation
- Plan Implementation Services
- Project Management
- Retirement Plan Communication
- Retirement Consulting
- Participant and Plan Sponsor Portals
- DC Plan Recordkeeping and Administration Operations
- DC Plan Design and Implementation
- Interactive Phone and Web System
- Retirement Plan Benchmarking
- Taft Hartley Funds
8200 Hampton Glen Drive
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Jim's Profile
Jim Johnson, a renowned strategist in defined contribution and defined benefit plans, has 25 years of industry-leading consulting and management experience. He has assisted advisors and their clients throughout the United States manage their retirement plans including 401(k), 403(b), 457, Defined Benefit (including cash balance plans), ESOP and balance forward plans.
Jim brings a multi-pronged perspective to retirement management working with a network of investment advisors, ERISA attorneys, and CPA’s utilizing his wide range of experience with retirement plans across industries and geographies. He has established a reputation for delivering trust and dedication that exceeds client expectations.
Jim helps clients leverage the firms’ retirement services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their investment advisors and investment strategies. Prior to joining Findley Davies | BPS&M, Jim provided management and corporate leadership for the largest business line of a $2 billion mutual insurance holding company.
- Christopher Newport University, Newport News, Virginia - B.S., Political Science. Minor, Speech Communications and Rhetoric
What's Your Passion?
Family, friends and time behind the grill or a smoker… especially if that is in the West Virginia mountains while riding the creeks and trails on a 4-wheeler or Side by Side.