Areas of Expertise
- Performance Based Variable Compensation
- Total Compensation
- Total Compensation Reports
- Market Benchmarking Including Peer Group Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
1300 East 9th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Jen's Profile
Jen is a consultant in the Human Capital Practice and focuses in the area of compensation and rewards. Prior to joining the firm, Jen worked in corporate compensation within the banking and utility industries. She consulted with clients throughout the organization on their compensation, benefits, time-off policies, and other various HR programs, providing a consultative approach focusing on improvement initiatives.
She works to assist clients in enhancing financial performance and/or attracting and retaining human capital. Jen's work includes researching and analyzing compensation data, conducting competitive market analysis, and creating total compensation reports.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio - M.B.A., Human Resources
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio - B.B.A., Finance and Strategic Leadership
Professional and Community Involvement
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Adoption Network Cleveland – Finance Committee Member
What's Your Passion?
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, especially my husband and daughter. I also love to travel and explore new places.
Publications and Presentations