Areas of Expertise
- Actuarial Consulting - Funding and Financial
- Retiree Benefits Plans
- Post-Employment Benefit Plans
- Pension Plan Administration
- Plan Compliance
- De-risking Strategy
- Plan Termination
1300 East Ninth St.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Gail's Profile
Gail is a Managing Consultant in Findley Davies' Actuarial Services Practice who joined the firm in 1986. She has responsibility for a wide range of pension and retiree health care benefit matters, including actuarial valuation preparation, strategic planning, plan design, accounting calculations, funding calculations, forecasting, administration, and compliance. Throughout her consulting career, Gail has assisted many employers in understanding the complex funding and accounting rules pertaining to pension and retiree medical plans. She has also assisted employers with the Retiree Drug Subsidy program that was implemented with Medicare Part D.
Gail became an Enrolled Actuary in 2004, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries in 2005, and a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries in 2010.
- Kent State University, M.S., Mathematics
- Kent State University, B.S., Mathematics, Summa Cum Laude
Professional and Community Involvement
- St. Malachi Center, 2010 to present, Development Committee Co-Chair, 2012 to present, Board Vice President, 2013 to 2014, Board Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair, 2015 to present
What's Your Passion?
I am passionate about volunteering, especially for organizations that impact youth. I also enjoy outdoor activities such as camping and hiking.