Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Consulting
- Actuarial Consulting
- Retirement Program Redesign and Communication
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Pension Administration Projections
- Non-discrimination and Coverage Testing
- Non-qualified Plans
- Plan Terminations
- Accounting for Employee Benefit Plans Under ASC 715 and ASC 960
- Plan Administration
- Plan Compliance Content
- Participant Education
- Operational Compliance Review
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Connect on Linkedln
Print Amy's Profile
Amy is a Managing Consultant in the Retirement Plan Services Practice. Prior to joining Findley Davies in 2010, Amy was a Senior Associate in the retirement practice of a national consulting firm for 15 years.
Amy has expertise in helping clients manage their financial and compliance strategies with regard to their defined benefit and defined contribution plans. In addition to the routine actuarial work, she works with clients on plan design, governance issues, employee communications, funding policies, and due diligence activities. Amy serves as the day-to-day contact for her clients and conducts meetings with her clients as well as many Boards and Committees. Her clients range from large public companies to small private companies as well as some non-for-profit organizations.
Amy is a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and an Enrolled Actuary.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan - B.S., Actuarial Services
What's Your Passion?
Staying active! I can be found at the area diamonds, fields, and pitches almost every day of the week watching my kids play or playing myself.
Publications and Presentations
- Retirement Plans – How Often is a Compliance Check-Up Needed?, Viewpoint, 2013