Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Coaching
- Change Management Strategy
- Employee Communication
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- HR Service Delivery Strategy
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Kimberlie's Profile
Principal and Change Management Practice Leader
Kimberlie England is a Principal and Leader of the Change Management Practice. Prior to joining Findley Davies in 1998, she held an HR management position at a large architectural firm.
Kimberlie specializes in leadership coaching and driving organizational changes. Her mindful approach to individual and organizational change leads to sustainability. She has successfully led clients into new leadership roles and supported organizations through culture transformations, mergers and acquisitions, and new HR strategies.
Kimberlie received her Executive Coaching certificate from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University. She holds multiple professional HR certifications including her PHR, SHRM-CP and CEBS.
- The University of Findlay, M.B.A., Health Care Management
- The University of Toledo, B.B.A., Human Resources Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- Toledo Rotary, 2007 to present
- The Ability Center of Greater Toledo, Board Member, 2012 to present
- Assistance Dogs of America, Board Vice-President, 2008 to 2012
- Greater Ann Arbor SHRM chapter, 2014 to present
- Northwest Ohio HR Association, 1998 to present
- International Association of Business Communicators, 2007 to present
What's Your Passion?
Any moments spent outside – especially with my sons – are going to be at the top of my list. I also make time for yoga and good books.