Areas of Expertise
- HR Technology Evaluation
- HR Service Delivery Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Talent Management
1300 East Ninth St.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Tara's Profile
Tara Morey is a Senior Consultant who joined Findley Davies in 2007 and specializes in HR Service Delivery consulting services. Prior to joining the firm, Tara spent ten years in corporate HR roles.
This combination of consulting and practitioner experience is what enables Tara to develop innovative solutions to client's human resource challenges. Tara has partnered successfully with organizational leadership in a wide range of industries to develop strategy, select or improve an organization's use of technology, improve operational effectiveness, manage large scale change initiatives such as the deployment of technology or transformation solutions, and develop methods (e.g., training, communications, assessments, performance plans) to align workforces with organizational objectives.
Tara holds the following certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) and a Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, Tennessee - - M.S., Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio - B.A., Psychology, Summa Cum Laude
Professional and Community Involvement
- International Association for Human Resources Information Management, Cleveland Chapter, Director at Large, 2008 to present
- Girl Scouts, Troop Leader, 2014 to present
What's Your Passion?
I am passionate about spending time and having fun with my husband and two daughters and you can often catch us staying up past bedtime or out on a school night to make sure we get it all in! We love to go on adventures at the beach, nature parks, amusement parks, and just about any museum you can think of.
Publications and Presentations
- Implementing Learning Management Technology, presentation, Cleveland IHRIM, 2006
- CWRU Weatherhead School of Management, Human Resources/Organizational Development panelist discussion, 2009
- Developing the Next Generation of Leaders, presentation, Cornerstone On Demand, 2010
- Knowledge Harvesting, webinar, 2010
- Team Building - Communication, presentation, NEO PMI, 2010
- Kicking the Tires: Evaluating HR Technology Solutions, webinar with Ultimate Software and Cornerstone On Demand, 2011
- Integration or Best of Breed HCM Technology, presentation, IHRIM HM Strategies Conference, 2011
- Automating Performance Management, webinar, 2011
- Conducting HR Audits, presentation, Ohio Hospital HR Association, 2011
- Beyond Nuts and Bolts: How "Get Ready" Work Influences Workforce Technology Implementation, presentation, IHRIM HCM Strategies Conference, 2012
- Hiring for Safety, presentation, Ohio Restaurant Association, 2012
- Measuring Performance – HR Metrics, presentation, HR Exchange Network, 2012
- Employee Performance Management, presentation, Greenville South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, 2012
- Benefits Technology, presentation, Cleveland Chapter of Worldwide Employee Benefits, 2012