Areas of Expertise
- Actuarial Consulting – Funding and Financial
- Pension Plans
- Retiree Benefit Plans
- Non-qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Pension Plan Administration
- Plan Compliance
- De-risking Strategy
- Plan Terminations
800 Green Valley Road
Greensboro, NC 27408
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Blaine's Profile
Actuary and Managing Consultant
Blaine Brickhouse is a Managing Consultant in Findley Davies' Actuarial Services Practice. He joined the firm in 2004. Prior to joining the firm, Blaine was Vice President and Consulting Actuary with a national employee benefits consulting firm, serving a wide variety of clients in various industries, including financial, health care, and manufacturing.
He has extensive experience consulting on retirement benefit programs and providing actuarial services relating to the design, installation, and plan administration of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans. His areas of practice include valuations relating to plan design, ongoing funding and accounting expense, mergers/spin-offs, governmental plans, top-heavy plans, plan terminations, and retiree medical valuations.
Blaine became a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in 1987, and an Enrolled Actuary and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries in 1981.
- North Carolina State Univeristy, Raleigh, North Carolina - B.S., Applied Mathematics
Professional and Community Involvement
- Enrolled Actuary, 1981
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, 1987
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, 1981
What's Your Passion?
I enjoy traveling.
Publications and Presentations
- New Pension Legislation Adopted as Part of Federal Government Spending Legislations, BenefitsLink, 2014
- Additional Pension Funding Relief on the Horizon, BenefitsLink, 2014