Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Consulting
- Plan Compliance
- Defined Contribution Plan Design & Implementation
- Defined Contribution Plan Administration
- Retirement Plan Reviews and Fiduciary Assessments
- Vendor Searches
- Operational Compliance Audits
- Provider Strategy and Selection Management
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Connect on Linkedln
Print Kathy's Profile
Kathy Soper is a Principal and the firm's leader for Retirement Plan Consulting. Kathy joined the firm in 1993 and her career has focused on retirement plan consulting where she has significant expertise providing solutions for defined contribution, defined benefit, and deferred compensation retirement plans. She began leading the practice in 2009.
Kathy works with clients to design and administer plans that provide meaningful retirement benefits to their employees. She assists clients with technical issues for plan design, implementation, and compliance for both qualified and non-qualified retirement plans. In addition, Kathy manages projects involving the analysis of plan benefits, operational compliance audits, and helps organizations select high-quality providers to oversee and maintain their retirement plans.
- The University of Toledo - B.B.A., Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
Professional and Community Involvement
- Charles Schwab, Schwab Retirement Technologies Advisory Board, 2013 to present
What's Your Passion?
I enjoy watching my children excel in their many athletic events. Go Pirates!
Publications and Presentations
- Cross Your Test and Hope to Pass, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries presentation, 2013