Areas of Expertise
- Compensation and Rewards Design
- Change Management Strategy
- Retirement Plan Design and Implementation
1660 West Second Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Rob's Profile
Rob Rogers is a Principal who joined the firm in 1983 and serves in a client management capacity for several of Findley Davies' largest clients. Prior to joining the firm, he was Vice President, Human Resources for a large bank holding company.
Rob manages a multitude of compensation and benefits projects drawing upon his extensive experience in human resources, benefits, and compensation design. His current consulting efforts focus on assisting hospitals and integrated health systems to develop and implement executive compensation and benefit strategies. He also specializes in working with closely held businesses and is a frequent speaker on compensation and benefits trends.
- The University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio - J.D.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana - B.S., Marketing
Professional and Community Involvement
- Cleveland Zoological Society, Board Member, 2000 to present
- Achievement Centers for Children, Board Member, 2000 to 2008
- Catholic Charities, Board Member, 2001 to 2005
- Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding Center, Board Member, 2011 to present
- Cleveland Catholic Community Foundation, Board Member, 2012 to present
- World Presidents' Organization, Member, 1989 to present
What's Your Passion?
I am about helping to create significance for children, the underprivileged, our community and my family.