Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning for HR
- Retirement Plans
1300 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Steve's Profile
Principal and Actuary
Steve Parsons is a Principal and Actuary who has worked in the employee benefits field for more than 30 years. He provides mid-to long-term strategic consulting to maximize the effectiveness of healthcare and retirement programs.
Steve became a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries in 1994, an Enrolled Actuary in 1994, and a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries in 2000.
- Ohio Wesleyan University - B.A., Cum Laude
Professional and Community Involvement
- Law Enforcement Foundation, Board Member, 2010 to present
- Leadership Lorain County, Board Member, 2012 to present
- Susan G. Komen Foundation, Grant Review Committee, 2009 to 2011
- Avon Lake Cross Country Program, Mentor
What's Your Passion?
My passion is balancing the details with the strategy. This is true both in my personal and professional life. Often I immerse myself in a situation to determine the full story and ultimately create strategic objectives. That must be the distance runner in me. I enjoy going for training runs which supports my passion for 5k races.