Areas of Expertise
- Vendor Selection
- Flexible Benefits Design & Implementation
- Claim Audits
- Managed Care Evaluation
- ClaimScan Health Data Services
- Dependent Eligibility Audit
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Matt's Profile
Matt McCullough is a Principal in Findley Davies' Health and Group Benefits Practice. Matt joined the firm in 1997. Prior to joining Findley Davies, he held a management position with a large banking and financial institution and was a senior associate with a national insurance and investment brokerage firm.
He has significant experience working with a diverse group of clients to evaluate managed care networks and health care claims and utilization patterns. In addition, clients appreciate his expertise in vendor selection and performance management
- Miami University, B.S., Zoology/Chemistry
Professional and Community Involvement
- Hospice of Northwest Ohio, Treasurer, 2002 to 2008
- Bowling Green Youth Hockey Association, Treasurer, 2011 to 2012
- Visiting Nurse Association, 1997 to 2000
What's Your Passion?
I enjoy helping clients make informed decisions.