Areas of Expertise
- BenScan® Interactive Modeling
- ClaimScan® Analytic and Audit Services
- Competitive Assessments and Benchmarking
- Disability Management and FMLA Administration
- Health Benefits Strategy and Plan Design
- Health System Transformation
- Life Insurance/ Ancillary Benefits Design & Procurement
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Procurement (Impetro.com™) and Renewal Negotiations
- Vendor Management and Oversight
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Connect on LinkedIn
Print Bruce's Profile
Principal and Health and Group Benefits Practice Leader
Bruce Davis is a Principal and the leader of the Health and Group Benefits Practice. He has more than 30 years of experience in the employee benefits field. Prior to joining Findley Davies in 1997, Bruce was an associate with a national consulting firm where he worked fifteen years helping employers design and manage group life, health, and disability benefits. He also formerly held the position of Senior Claims Representative with a major life and health insurer, served as Insurance Manager for a large retailer, and helped develop a health maintenance organization for a multi-state hospital system.
Bruce's strong knowledge of the benefits marketplace has enabled him to help clients save significant money on both insured and self-funded plans, as well as solve problems relating to claims administration and account management. Since 2010, Bruce has led the firm's response to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), including conducting webinars to facilitate clients' compliance and authoring client advisory bulletins and updated ACA timelines.
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., Pre-Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- Adopt America Network, Board Member, 2014 to present
- Sight Center of NW Ohio, former Board Chair, 2004 to 2012
What's Your Passion?
When I am not helping employers sustain competitive, affordable health and group benefits, I enjoy military history, auto racing, and being with my children and grandchildren.
Publications and Presentations
- Author of Findley Davies' Health Care Reform Path to Compliance
- Frequent speaker on how the Affordable Care Act impacts employers